Saturday 1 May 2010

Pulled It Out The Bag

Not so long ago I did a supporting study in Uni, which is basically where I get to experience another area of textiles for three weeks, and it can quite literally be doing anything you wish. I choose Photoshop because I always find it useful in my work but there's still loads that I want to learn from it. Our brief was to create a series of designs that could then be used for interior. The theme was Visual Noise. So I spent the first week just drawing little doodles of things that popped in my head so I could scan them into photoshop. I'm going to be honest here they were'nt my strongest drawings, but the skills I learnt in the workshop made them look pretty good. I spent time just putting things together and seeing what I came out with. I got my marks back for it this week and turns out I got 68 which is only two marks off getting a 1st! I was so shocked because I hadn't been able to spend as much time on it as I would have liked to as I had another project running at the same time (and well I'm not that great at juggling projects, something to work on I guess). Time for a little celebration..







3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This project has alot of potentials amy! Looking lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete